Since 2006, we have organised shorter specialization courses (both regular and correspondence courses) and thematic workshops in the field of Dutch-English and English-Dutch legal and financial translation. All regular courses and workshops are held at the location Erich Salomonstraat 525, 1087 GT Amsterdam-IJburg.
Shorter Specialization Courses
The regular shorter specialization courses consist of 6 to 11 sessions. The course fee varies between EUR 550 and EUR 950. The correspondence courses comprise 5 to 10 assignments, each consisting of various part assignments. The course fee varies between EUR 350 and EUR 750.
Currently, we organize the following shorter specialisation courses:
• Accounting Terminology Translation Course (Eng) (ATTC)
• Civil Procedure Translation Course (CPTC)
• Criminal Law Translation Course (Eng) (CLTC)
• Family & Inheritance Law Translation Course (Eng) (FILTC)
• Family Law Translation Course (FLTC)
• Inheritance Law Translation Course (Eng) (ILTC)
• Insolvency Law Translation Course (InsLTC)
• Intellectual Property Translation Course (Eng)(IPTC)
• Labour Law Translation Course (LLTC)
• Tax Law Translation Course (TLTC)
In addition to these specialization courses, thematic workshops are held on specific Saturdays. These thematic workshops consist of a morning programme and an afternoon programme. The course fee — ranging from EUR 250 to EUR 450 — includes course material, coffee/thee and lunch.
Currently, we offer the following thematic workshops:
Currently, the following courses and thematic workshops are in preparation:
• Insurance Law
• Translation theory + Lexicography